Thursday, September 30, 2004

Smartcard...

A day earlier, I receive an email from Admin clerk saying that I should collect the smart card from the Smart Card Centre. Unfortunately, I found out the smart card is not ready but instead I was given a form to filled in and a picture taken. Next time, the title of the should not be " Schedule of smartcard issuance for MEng" . Put something related like "Smart Card Application". They should inform that our picture will taken so that we student can put something nice for the photo. I was surfing the net and found two interesting thing that I would like to share. First, it is about a private company in US succesfully launched a spacecraft that can be used for Space Tourism. I read an article that NASA have conducted a survey and found out that there some people is willing to pay a huge sum to go into space. Gp to this url and check it out. http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6126386?GT1=5100.Second, I found a blog owned by a soldier whos is in Iraq. http://cbftw.blogspot.com/ . Some of entries in his blog are used in magazines and media people. Check it out...it's interesting.I found out that i have forgotten about the Integration by substitution when answering the past year paper. Thank to God i managed to revise it.3 days b4 wireless communication.

No comments: