Saturday, September 25, 2004

Sediakan Payung Sebelum Hujan...

Sediakan Payung Sebelum Hujan... it's a Malay proverb saying that you should always be prepared before anything happened... In my case, I should be fully prepare for exam by doing some revisin. But no! I not really prepared although I have done the revising the since the first class start. Anyway back to the Malay Proverb, it was good thing that I checked out the weather forecast for Kuala Lumpur and Malacca last night at CNN website. I'm mentally prepared for driving in the rain along the NS highway. It rained when I was on my way to Cyberjaya.Well it did not rain heavily and the traffic was smooth flowing. Did you know that British people like to strike conversation just about the weather. For example, english man would say, ''It's sunny day today eh". Well the reason is the weather over there is quite dull. It always rains and the sky is cloudy especially during autumn and winter. British people dont get sun very often. The only time they get their sun burn or Vitamin D is during summer which is between June to August. During this time of year, the school gets one month vacation and they all become very 'jakun' with sun. They like to bask in the sun like lizards . This is the time they go on holiday.Over in UK, it does not rain heavily like cats and dogs. It rains gerimis-ly or lightly like in Siti Nurhaliza's song. Campurization of language...a term used by my former lecturer. He's a foreigner but married to the local. Ok back to the weather.After the class, the weather was clear and sunny. The journey back was smooth from the Putrajaya Link to the Elite highway heading towards Nilai. Approaching the Seremban, the traffic was bumper to bumper. The traffic was at a crawl. I kept my distance clear to the car infront. It can be tiring shifting the gear and pressing the cluth. The traffic began to clear after the Linggi Exit( I think la...forgot la). Unfortunately, there are many lorries, trailers, tankers, haulers, freighter and not forgetting 'bus ekspress'. The main culprits are the big trailers and tankers that like to overtake other slow moving lorries. It can be dangerous because they changes lane abruptly. Ok enough of grand mother's story.. that what my lecturer like to say.. i dunno why.. The traffic report is brought to you by Kit Kat, Esso, and red bean buns. Burps. Check out the weather forecast before you travel...Cheerio~1 week...b4 first paper

No comments: