Friday, September 10, 2004

Mission Accomplish...

Muahahaa... pat on the back... today is a productive day for me... Manage to concentrate for 3 hours in front on my pc doing the part d of my asignment which is 'leceh'. The task was to summarize or simplify the Secure Hashing Algorithm 1 (SHA1)from rfc3174 which is a technical document. Give some examples in the form tables or diagram so the lecturer can understand better.
The first time I look it...i was like asking myself , "WHAT? WhAt boringggggg". Finally, I went through it slowly and able to undertand the content of the document.
I sent my red car to the air cond workshop. The switch to turn on the fan was broken. The apek in the mechanice manage to get it working without replacing for a brand new switch.. Fuhhh( wipe sweat in the forehead)....This is my 2nd visit with same problem. No third visit...i hope..

No comments: