Friday, September 17, 2004

It is Optional...

Thursday...Hmm my day start off with helping my dad calculating Willingness to Pay (WTP) formula, do some scanning (ocr), and making tables. I spent two hours on it. These work should have done by his 4 master students. Since they trying to finish their master's thesis at very last minute. My dad's has to play a role in analyzing their survey data. He spent 3 days do it and put all his work on hold. These student of his are working people. They should be more professional and responsible for their master. Somebody is doing all their work and all what do is taking things for granted. They are not willing to sacrifice. They came all the way from JB and bring along their wife and kids to my house. Their husbands was busy their thesis and discussion. Their wife and kids was sitting like a duck in the living room and staring into empty spaces for hours. What wrongs with these people. Their husband should have known better. They should drop their wife and kids some where like in the shopping comples or theme park. Anyway, back to my dad's thingy. My dad said he will be home by 10. He got home around 10 and continue his student work. Then, he accussed me of deleting one files. He became panic and he was really mad of me. I said I didnt delete anything or modify anything. Later on, I found that there are two files with the same file name but both of the file was in the different location. In fact, the file he was using all these while was on the desktop but he open a file with same file name from My document. Pheww, what a relieve. All I want to say is because of these irresponsible student of his student. My dad and I got into a fight.Shessh..

No comments: