Monday, September 20, 2004

Leaking Oil...

Apparently my mom's car is leaking engine oil...every now and then you would see some blob of oil on the floor. I went to Roy the Mechanic where I did the oil change once a month. He could not pin point the problem...ehehe the engine is dirty covered with slime, dirt, grease and oil. He needs to clean it up before locating the source of leakage.I hit the curb in front of clinic's parking lot. Luckily only a minor damage, the metal thing that use for towing got bang with the curb. A different doctor was on duty and he was nice and friendly. I quickly pointed out to him to make sure that he gave a stronger antibiotic because I am in the early stage of fever. Instead he gave me the same pinky colour antibiotic which i got the last visit to this clinic. I got a cough syrup, panadol (paracetamol) and white running nose pills.1 2 3...oh i couting the days...hehe 11 days to go...argh...

No comments: