Saturday, September 18, 2004

Blamk...

I think my problem when reading some academic stuff will makes me want to sleep. I tend to go through the words fast and sometimes my mind begin wander to far away land. Hmm.. how to solve this problem eh? One more thing that I found that i have to read many times before i can understand...Today, Dr L is going talk abit about the asignment and this is his second time. All the class that I have attended, I think this is the first time I really interact with Dr L. I was asking many questions and my lecturer tries his best to answer them so that I can understand him. To be frankly, I only understand 50% what he have said. Exam paper will carry more weight which 70% of total mark and the asignment is 20%. I have to plan my strategy well. Do the past year paper and the tutorial. Understand as much as possible. The weather was hot and dry. It rained later in the afternoon because after class the sky looks cloudy. The traffic was heavy on the way back from nilai to seremban exit. I got running nose and sore throaat. I hope that I wil not come down with a fever or flu.13 days before Wireless Communication

No comments: