Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Halo...Echo...

What's wrong with me for the past 3 days, I was in the mess. I got many things to do and dont know which one to do it. I end up doing the each of the task. I managed to do the part B of Network Management ( 80% to go). Matlab asingment? Yikes..err...I'm not going to look at it for the time being. I think I better concentrate for Network Management first because the due date is on 30 Sept. Halo halo halo...muahahaha..I installed and this uninstalled for quite number of times. I'm addicted to the multiplayer mode. Last night what i did was to uninstall the game and delete the setup file as well. Later on, I found out that I'm downloading the setup file again..hahaha..Thank God..the process was slow and I'm cancelled it. Phew. Otherwise, I will be wasting my time playing that game.I woke up late today. My subuh was subuh gajah..hahaha.

No comments: