Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Halo...

Halo! Halo! A cool game first person shoot em up from microsoft..wah so cool lah! The gameplay is easy...just like Quake...unreal tournament. I tried the online multiplayer where i can fly, drive and walk shooting the other guys from other part of the world. Well i had fun. I was so frustated after staring hours at Matlab coding and figuring how to the asignment. It's kinda like reverse engineering. I have to understand how the programme works...I have enough of it for tonight..The progress? hahaha..only one..yes only one folks..muahahaa...today i know how my lecturer stores the values of the transmitted signal as well as the 3D array where he stores all the values of the parameters in the data structure...HEH too long eh...and bad grammar...keke

No comments: