Thursday, September 21, 2006

Canon DigiCam

A digital cameral is another cool gadget on my wish list. I'm looking for a camera that is under RM 1000. Steves Digicams website reviewed Canon PowerShot A540 features six megapixels resolution and 4x optical zoom. CNET rated as 7.6 out of 10. There is a CNET Video review which you can watch and gauge how big the camera is. Canon Powershot A540 has optional accessories such as Underwater casing that you can purchased. It is priced at RM 888.


In the previous post, I did mentioned that I implementing a method to measure the throughput on certain interval of time. Well, I'm still doing it and I'm stuck. I can not seem to get the method working to my preference. Ideas please come to me. MIRAI-SF network simulator has some codes which has similar concept but it is calculater based on how many packets are passed through a node on certain interval.

No comments: