Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Web Surfing...

After Terawih, I sit at my Pc and starts playing Unreal Tournament 2004 online. I went to this server which can accommodate 24 players in one go. As we playing in the small map, everybody was berserk and shooting aimlessly. Well, it was fun because you just go in and shoot till you got somebody.

Today, I found other interesting blog. The blog was written by Mr Adib who has passion in reading and writing. I stumbled upon his blog while surfing idlanzakaria's blog. I like what he wrote about the Ramadhan. He wrote,

"As the age goes up in numbers, our physical stregth goes downwards. A few of my friends( inculding me) regret that we could have done more if we were younger. But when we were younger, we got carried away from doing more ibadah by other worldly attractions and pleasures."

That is true Mr Adib, even myself I managed to do 8 rakaat for the terawih prayer. Suppose, I should try to do 21 rakaat tommorow.

I'm also a regular to Screenshots. What I like about his website. I can grab some information about the current issues ranging from politics, economics and technology. The fact are summarized and referenced.

As I write this blog. I found myself still have no idea to write. May be, I should read more.

No comments: