Sunday, October 24, 2004

Kinokuniya...

Oh no! I was late for class. Usually, I will about two hours to drive up to class. I managed to drive 45 minutes less. It rained along the journey in Seremban and Elite Highway.I managed to arrive to class on time. The lecture was interesting and I understand mostly understand what the lecturer taught. I used to take this subject when I was in the undergraduate. All the terms are still fresh in my head. Hope to excel in this paper.

Dr I C dismissed the class at around 6.40pm. I have meeting with my friend of mine in KL. She was kind and helpful enough to buy the textbook. We had roti nan and chicken tandoori . My classmate squeaked and screamed when she saw rat running under table. It is a brown rat and it is big. I wonder why the worker in the restaureant never notice them. At home, I got a mouse running around. Mouse are smaller in size. May be it just a rat but smaller version. Have to find this out. I managed to kill two of them. I'm not going to eat at that restaurant again. In the future, I will not bring anyone to mapley anymore. Better go to fast food restaurant which is more cleaner and cooler. During my years in matriculation centre, My best buddy and I used to walk all the way to the section 14 for the roti Nan using the short cut through the Star newpapers headquarter.

At 9 pm. I sent her back and head home for 100km journey. Make a pit stop at Shell to fill up the petrol.

No comments: